The participants of the super chain ecology have the need to obtain resources and have their own resources to provide.
Their mutual cooperation needs to follow the principle of equivalent exchange and a mutually recognized intermediate pricing tool.
With the real world monetary economic system as a reference
- It is easier to barter
- Frictionless transaction intermediary
- Real time resource exchange between participants and at low cost
- The performance guarantee of smart contracts can achieve relative fairness through the cooperation of participants under different sovereignty and cultural backgrounds.
Kunlun Bank was kicked out of Swift system very early and prohibited from settling in US dollars. In this case, Kunlun Bank adopted the oldest way of barter.
Take the participation of Kunlun Bank in China Iraq transaction to provide channel services as an example.
- 1) Iran sold US $100 million of oil to China, and the Kunlun Bank kept accounts. The Iranian seller went to the Iran handling bank to receive the corresponding Iranian rial amount of US $100 million;
2) The Chinese seller shall provide the Iranian buyer with the goods at the corresponding price according to the corresponding exchange rate, and the Kunlun Bank shall keep accounts, and the Chinese seller may receive the corresponding RMB payment;
3) Kunlun Bank and Iran's handling bank write off, and the first and second steps of accounting hedging, completing a cycle. In this case, the US dollar becomes a pricing tool and does not participate in circulation.
The mission of Kunlun Bank is to keep accounts and write off accounts. This is the role of valuation tools. We can use any legal currency or equivalent recognized by both parties as an intermediate valuation tool.
In a narrow sense, blockchain is a distributed shared ledger and database, which is decentralized, tamper proof, traceable, collective maintenance, open and transparent. These characteristics ensure the "honesty and transparency" of the blockchain and lay the foundation for the blockchain to create trust.
1. Create a variety of valuables freely: on the macro level, it can form a state of multi valuables competition
2. Free issuance: issuing valuables, objectively forming a value system of on-demand resource swap
3. Free destruction: meet the elastic supply demand of ideal pricing tools
4. Participation of the whole people: no one subject is the center, and even sovereign countries cannot control the number
5. Keep robust: the distribution mechanism needs to keep healthy for a long time
Ideal standard assets:
1. Not controlled by centralized organizations (groups)
2. Recognized intrinsic value: both credit assets and physical assets need global consensus
3. No limitation of time and space: cross-border, cross regional culture, cross time
4. Not subject to physical constraints: any transaction or mortgage is easy or does not require logistics transportation
5. No change in the total amount: the underlying assets should be completely fixed and have no change
6. Easy storage, exchange and locking (usability): enhance usability experience through software terminals
Value and price of standard assets:
1. The real assets held by the official DAO are regarded as the underlying assets, including (real estate, French currency reserves).
2. The value of continuous income.
3. The value of governance right.
1. The price fluctuates around the value and is lower than the price of underlying assets. The official DAO will buy back unconditionally and in unlimited quantities.
2. The transaction price is determined by free market/open trading.
The fuel of SLChain is used to measure the computing and storage resources consumed by messages.
During transfer and smart contract execution, the hyperchain network will charge a certain amount of GAS FEE. Unlike other public chains, the GAS FEE of the hyperchain network will re-enter the issuance pool to encourage participants to make more contributions and the circular development of the economic ecology of the hyperchain network.
The only certificate for participating in the chain governance:
Obtain the corresponding voting rights through the number of SLC certificates held, and jointly make decisions on the governance and development of the hyperlink network.